In order for your child to be enrolled in Calvary Chapel Christian School for the up-coming school year, you must complete the following process:
- Completely fill out the online registration application for each child you are enrolling.
- Pay the registration fee for each child you wish to enroll.
- If this is your first time applying to CCCS, you will be contacted by the office staff to set up an appointment with administration for an entrance interview. Please be prepared to bring your child's most recent report card when available.
- Any remaining medical release and county required paperwork will be given to you at your interview appointment.
- For students enrolling after the school year begins, the procedures are identical to those who are enrolled at the beginning of a new school year with the exception that a start date will be determined once the interview process is completed.